That's pretty much how I'm feeling today..and yesterday and the day before. I think it's directly related to the fact that there are major events happening this weekend and for the rest of the summer and I can't go. To any of them. Not even to GNEW. :-( I am not happy. But there's nothing I can do to change it so I'm now working on accepting the reality and getting on with my day. I've not been out for a couple of days, but the weather and my sudden nightshade eating binge are to blame. And honestly, since I can't control the weather (yet) I guess I've got to blame me. *grin*
I had a wonderful time last weekend in Ealdormere at Summer Siege. Took myself a new protege...check out my fb page for a picture of us. :-)
they are an amazing group. Can't wait for their next event. :-)
I've pretty much stopped my Thursday nags because my life is so damned boring that I was having to work really hard to come up with stuff to keep it interesting. Perhaps once a month will be feasible. We'll see.
I guess I just have to keep looking for interesting things in my day to day.
I had a wonderful time last weekend in Ealdormere at Summer Siege. Took myself a new protege...check out my fb page for a picture of us. :-)
they are an amazing group. Can't wait for their next event. :-)
I've pretty much stopped my Thursday nags because my life is so damned boring that I was having to work really hard to come up with stuff to keep it interesting. Perhaps once a month will be feasible. We'll see.
I guess I just have to keep looking for interesting things in my day to day.